11.05.2010

starting now

starting now...

I'll be the active voice in planning my wedding.

'i don't feel well.  i'm busy.  work is overwhelming.  i'm tired.'  are all legitimate things i feel most days throughout the week.  starting now, they won't be my excuse for procrastinating.

i can't wait for the day when mark and i vow to commit our lives to one another, in front all those we love. i know, without hesitation, that day will be the most important and memorable day of my life thus far. i also want it to be a beautiful, special, and love-filled day for all of our guests. so, work is required now to ensure that happens.

i fear my procrastination has given off an air of ambivalence in regards to wedding planning.  it hit me today, and upset me. i am so excited about this day. so excited to plan. my procrastination does not mean i'm too sick or tired to handle the stress. 

so let's say goodbye to laziness! i will no longer let this happen. i'm going to plan my little heart out.  think of every little detail. contact those important people that i need to make the day go off as planned.

starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment