5.04.2010

Here's to...

Spent a beautiful weekend in Virginia's Northern Neck for Amy's bachelorette weekend. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, the company couldn't have been more enjoyable, and the time with good friends couldn't have felt more wonderful. Fun games, great wine, and great conversation filled the weekend. Exactly what I needed. So looking forward to Amy and Randy's wedding in 3 weeks. She's going to be the most beautiful bride!!

I'm finding it hard to believe that tomorrow is the day. I've been thinking, and hoping, and praying about this day for months upon months and it's almost surreal that it's actually here. Mark moves up tomorrow. He begins his new job on Monday, and we finally get to start the rest of our lives together. I'll get to go to sleep and wake up every single day next to the person I love more than anything in this world. To say I'm blessed and grateful would be an unfortunate understatement. So just let me say this: I'm blissfully happy and couldn't ask for more.

So here's to the next chapter. My love and me, in the same city and same home, permanently. To time with our precious puppies and kitten. And to everything I've ever dreamed of beginning to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment