8.30.2010

my week

If we start the new week on Sunday, then I'd say it's been a pretty eventful and productive week so far. woke up at a reasonable time, jumped out of bed, and straight into laundry and ironing.  I knew if I kept my pjs on for too long I'd be lounging all day long.  Cleaning, organizing, and errands followed.  Looked for new furniture and decor inspiration for the new study.  Was planning on an arm chair for the corner for reading, while the fiancee thought we should get a pullout couch for the room. The price and the fact that they take up so much more room, and aren't as comfortable as an arm chair continually had me swinging back my way.  At World Market yesterday, I seemed to stumble upon a happy combination of the two.  A chair of sorts that can convert to a chaise lounge or even a bed (roughly twin sized).  Loved it.  And got me inspired to find some great material and enlist the help of mom to create some bright and cheery slip covers for the fabric.  It's white as is, not quite the best for our slew of animals in house.  Starting thinking more of room colors and getting very excited with ideas.  Perhaps an accent wall??

with one of these fabrics from Tonic Living:





Very excited about the possibilities, and having someplace pretty and cheerful to to my work.

<3 k

No comments:

Post a Comment