4.07.2010

Playing catch up

Sitting here on the couch with Zues, Addie asleep on the floor, and Gracie by her food bowl hoping desperately I'll decide to give her another scoop of food before bed time. Taylor Swift's playing softly, tv's finally off. (Yes, I have heard the rumors that Ms. Swift has become something of a little Diva, but I couldn't care less. I love her like I love Miley. Only more.)

So what a surprisingly great night! Got home from work wanting to take Addie on a nice long walk to get her some exercise and to enjoy the weather. Good intentions don't always take me very far. It was wicked hot out. WICKED. So we came back up and Chels ended up calling to invite herself over! Yay- the best kind of calls!! We made mac and cheese, had a beer, caught up, and watched Glee! I just feel so sad that the best show on television hadn't been a regular part of her life until now. Thank goodness she has me to expose her to such life necessities ;)

Work was interesting today. Walked in to a stressful situation, though it didn't end up as horrible as I thought it was going to be. I'm still unsure how I feel about working in this office. It's certainly not miserable, almost always entertaining, and my days have been going by faster than in any rotation yet. There's a plus!

Downloaded this app I read about today on one my reader 'ShakeItPhoto'. I actually think it's the same one that Justin's had for awhile now. But it's pretty fantastic. Like a modern polaroid. You can take new pictures or use old ones to recreate them with a vintage affect. Love it. A couple from the cruise




Oooh which reminds me we SO need to finish the cruise book for Mark's parents!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment